Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan bond over books

New Delhi: Bollywood's glam couple Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan have a shared passion for reading and they bond over books.

"I was always an avid reader, but I got too busy with my professional life, this hobby got left behind somewhere. Now I have revived it, and I make it a point to read for at least two hours everyday," said Arbaaz.

The couple were in the capital recently to launch a book 'Stretch Yourself' by model-turned-author Vickrant Mahajan.

"I do read whenever I get time. Arbaaz has introduced me to a number of books," said Malaika

Arbaaz and Malaika, who have a son Arhaan, have one of the most successful marriages in Bollywood.

"You need to understand the demands of your professional life as well as your family, and strike a balance," said Malaika when asked how she juggles between home and career.

Malaika and Arbaaz recently shot a steamy song together for the film Prem Ka Game which has Arbaaz in the lead.

However, when asked whether the couple were planning to star together in a future project, Arbaaz had a cryptic reply, "Very soon, very soon."

Arbaaz started his career with Hello Brother and worked in some unsuccessful films before striking big with Fashion.

He is also planning to move into film production. His maiden venture will launch Shatrughan Sinha's daughter Sonakshi in the lead. The film is scheduled to go on the floors in September.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP