Saturday, August 13, 2011

Patching up the Khan’s is not Katrina’s responsibility!

Patching up the Khan’s is not Katrina’s responsibility!

It’s a known fact that Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan are inseparable and are like the best buddies in the industry. Well, Katrina and Shahrukh Khan are also good friends. Now the question is, can this beauty turn the foe Khans to friends???

Kats will be seen with Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan, in two separate films. Now that she would have to work closely with both the Khan’s, her fans are expecting a little too much from her. Well, let’s see what Kats has to say about it…

“They both are my co-stars for different films and at the end of the day we go to our respective houses. It (their enmity) does not have any impact on me. And I am glad that I am working with two senior…respected professionals in the industry. I think they can handle whatever their equation is between them. I am not common between the two,” Katrina said in an interview.

When the actress was asked if she would like to see the two patch up, she said, “It is hardly my place. I don’t think it is my responsibility.”

Sigh! We wonder who can help the two foes turn friends!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP